Want to Work at Clos du Soleil? Of Course You Do! Seasonal Tasting Room Staff Apply Now
Can you picture yourself pouring wine for wonderful wine-lovers in this gorgeous sun-dappled tasting room in the Similkameen Valley? Who couldn’t!
We are looking for another member to join the fun and fabulous tasting room staff at Clos du Soleil, a BC winery in the Similkameen Valley, for the 2020 season. If you possess the following qualities and this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- physically fit and strong, able to lift full cases of wine
- willing to work with the other incredible and talented staff at Clos du Soleil!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- pouring/selling wines for visitors in our tasting room
- packing wines to fulfill online orders
- packing wines to fulfill club orders
- encouraging visitors to sign up to wine club
- perform other duties as required
– This is a PART-TIME position, and all applicants must be able and willing to work weekends.
– The position runs from April 2020 to November 2020.
– Some knowledge of the industry is an asset, but not necessary.
– Serving It Right certificate required.
– FOODSAFE Level 1 certificate is an asset but not required.
– Prior tasting room experience is not necessary but will be taken into consideration.
To apply, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.