Clos du Soleil winemaker Michael Clark will appear as a panelist in the “BC: No Place Like It ~ Trade Masterclass” at the Vancouver International Wine Festival on Feb 26th
Tour BC’s diverse wine regions from coast to desert and find out why our styles vary from light and delicate to ripe and powerful. Celebrating 30 years of BC VQA, join MW Barbara Philip and a panel of BC winemakers as they provide a glimpse into the modern wine industry and why there’s no place like BC.
Clos du Soleil Event Participation: Clos du Soleil winemaker, Michael Clark joins the panel, while Clos du Soleil Winery Winemakers Estate Cabernet Franc 2016 will be a featured wine at the event.
Full details of event and event registration information available here: BC: No Place Like It, VIWF Trade Masterclass
What: Moderator Barbara Philip MW and panelists Stefan Arnason, Ross Baker, Michael Clark, JAK Meyer, Heleen Pannekoek, Caroline Shaller, John Skinner, and Chris Turyk take you through a tasting of BC wines, including:
- Unsworth Vineyards Charme de L’iIle Rosé NV
- Backyard Vineyards Blanc de Noir Brut NV
- Fort Berens Estate Winery Riesling 2018
- Harper’s Trail Estate Winery Pioneer Block Riesling 2018
- Quail’s Gate Winery Rosemary’s Block Chardonnay 2017
- Poplar Grove Winery Pinot Gris 2018
- Meyer Family Vineyards Old Block Pinot Noir 2017
- Painted Rock Estate Winery Syrah 2016
- Osoyoos Larose Grand Vin 2016
- Clos du Soleil Winery Winemakers Estate Cabernet Franc 2016
When: Wednesday February 26th, 3.45pm-5.30pm
Where: VCC West, Meeting Room 109, 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver
Tickets: $55pp. Note ~ Trade events, including this Masterclass, are available only to those in the wine, restaurant and hospitality industries who buy, sell, serve or market wine in their business. Registration is required. If you qualify, click here for event registration and ticket purchases.