Want to Work at Clos du Soleil? Of Course You Do! Seasonal Tasting Room Staff Apply Now
Can you picture yourself pouring wine for wonderful wine-lovers in this gorgeous sun-dappled tasting room in the Similkameen Valley? Who couldn’t!
We are looking for tasting room associates to join the fun and fabulous tasting room staff at Clos du Soleil, a BC winery in the Similkameen Valley, for the 2023 season. If you possess the following qualities and this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
- physically fit and strong, able to lift full cases of wine
- willing to work with the other incredible and talented staff at Clos du Soleil!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- pouring/selling wines for visitors in our tasting room
- ensuring the tasting room is kept clean and tidy at all times
- packing cases of wine to fulfill online orders
- packing cases of wine to fulfill club orders
- encouraging visitors to sign up to wine club
- perform other duties as required
- This is a PART-TIME position, and all applicants must be able and willing to work weekends.
- The position runs from April 2023 to October 31st 2023 (possibly longer).
- Some knowledge of the industry is an asset, but not necessary – training provided.
- Serving It Right certificate required.
- FOODSAFE Level 1 certificate is an asset but not required.
- Prior tasting room experience is not necessary but will be taken into consideration.
To apply, email your resume to email@example.com.